The one-day Carbine class will take the citizen carbine operator through various drills and techniques such as:
- The seven (7) basic fundamentals of shooting; Grip, Stance, Sight Alignment, Sight Picture, Trigger Press, Breathing, and Follow Through.
- The four (4) count draw stroke from an exposed holster and concealment.
- Situational Awareness; because the best fight you can win is the one you saw about to occur and were able to avoid.
- Movement in the “Kill Zone”. Forward, Backward, Lateral, and Oblique. “Get off the X”!
- Manipulation of the Carbine During Stress
So sign up today and bring your AR-15 style, Ruger Mini-14, Springfield M1A, AK style, or other assorted semi-auto carbines (lever action rifles will work too), be they rifle or pistol ammo type, to this intensive one-day training. Let us show you how to get the most out of your weapon system and from yourself.
Equipment you NEED:
- Carbine (Sling is recommended though not required)
- Minimum two (2) magazines, however more is better
- Magazine carriers or pockets big enough to hold the mags
- Around 200 rounds of rifle ammunition
- Minimum two (2) magazines however more is better
- A ball cap or hat with a brim for safety
- Long pants, no shorts
- No open toed shoes or sandals
- Eye and Ear protection
- Full wrap around safety glasses are required
Equipment we RECOMMEND:
- Cargo style pants (5.11 type or military BDU with the bellows pockets to hold additional rounds is always useful
- Handgun with holster and magazine holster
- Elbow and knee pads
Once you "Complete the Purchase" we assume you have signed up for the next most recent date below. You have 72 hours within the purchase date to make a change without an administrative fee.
October 29, 2022
January 14, 2023
March 11, 2023
Sign up now! Limited slots available.