Want to take your knowledge and abilities to the next level with your shotgun? This course is not about bird hunting. It’s not about trap or skeet shooting. Defensive Shotgun is about the defensive and offensive use of the shotgun in realistic, rapidly evolving, use of deadly force scenarios.
Come join us for training with the tactical shotgun covering the following topics:
- Quick and Effective Manipulation of the Shotgun
- Indoor Ready Position for Cornering and Slicing the Pie Techniques
- Eyes, Muzzle, Target position for Searching with the Shotgun
- Combat Loading Techniques Under Stress
- Ready Position and Low Ready Fighting Positions
- Proper Stance and “Toe in the Hole” mounting of the Shotgun
Equipment you NEED:
- Any Semi-Auto or Pump Shotgun (No single shot, bolt action, double barrel shotguns please)
- A handgun (with a holster and spare magazines) (For Shotgun to Handgun Transitions) - recommended
- A magazine carrier or two
- ~200 rounds Birdshot
- ~15 rounds 00 buck
- ~25 rounds slug
- 100 rounds for your handgun
- Eye and Ear protection
- Eye protection MUST be full wrap around style
- A ball cap or similar type cap with a brim is required
- NO open toe shoes, sandals, etc.
- Long pants (NO SHORTS)
Equipment we RECOMMEND:
- We strongly recommend a concealable holster for your chosen handgun and a cover garment
- Good footwear that offers ankle support is recommended
- Cargo style pants (5.11 type or military BDU with the bellows pockets to hold additional rounds is always useful
- A pouch that will attach to your belt that can hold additional shells would be highly desirable if you don’t have cargo pocket style pants.
- An open mind and a willingness to learn!
- A gallon of drinking water
Once you "Complete the Purchase" it is assumed you have signed up for the next most recent date below. You have 72 hours within the purchase date to make a change without an administrative fee.
July 24, 2022
October 29, 2022
January 14, 2023
March 11, 2023
Sign up now! Limited spaces available.