The Carbine class will take the citizen carbine operator through various drills and techniques such as:
- Manipulation of the Carbine During Stress
- Loading / Unloading / Tactical Reloads / Emergency Empty Gun Reloads
- Malfunction Clearance Drills
- Ready Positions and Fighting Positions with the Carbine
- Forward, Rearward, and Lateral Movement in the Kill Zone
- Transition to Handgun Drills
- Kneeling, Prone, Squat, and Sitting Positions
- Use of Cover and Concealment
- Multiple Threat Engagements
- Sling Carry Positions
- Carbine Equipment Demo’s and Recommendations
So sign up today and bring your AR-15 style, Ruger Mini-14, Springfield M1A, AK style, or other assorted semi-auto carbines (lever action rifles will work too), be they rifle or pistol ammo type, to this intensive one-day training. Let us show you how to get the most out of your weapon system and from yourself.
Equipment you NEED:
- Carbine (Sling is recommended though not required)
- Minimum two (2) magazines, however more is better
- Magazine carriers or pockets big enough to hold the mags
- 300 rounds of rifle ammunition
- Pistol (With holster) - recommended
- Minimum two (2) magazines however more is better
- Around 150 rounds of ammunition
- A ball cap or hat with a brim for safety
- Long pants, no shorts
- No open toed shoes or sandals
- Eye and Ear protection
- Full wrap around safety glasses are required
Equipment we RECOMMEND:
- Cargo style pants (5.11 type or military BDU with the bellows pockets to hold additional rounds is always useful.
- At least a gallon of drinking water. There is no drinking water available.
Once you "Complete the Purchase" we assume you have signed up for the next most recent date below. You have 72 hours within the purchase date to make a change without an administrative fee.
October 29, 2022
January 14, 2023
March 11, 2023
We highly recommend signing up for the class now even if the class you want is months away since we have limited spots available.