PREREQUISITE FOR ANY CCW courses:
- Must have taken the Level 1 Pistol Course
California CCW are for CA residents only. To obtain your CA CCW permit follow this order:
1) Take the Level 1 Pistol course first
2) Apply CCW at your local CCW law enforcement department.
3) Get an interview with the CCW law enforcement department and get your Livescan Fingerprinting either through them or through www.ASPLivescanNotary.com
4) Get CCW training with us. Note, it is your responsibility to check in with the county if our firearm training school is acceptable. Every county operates differently.
Utah, Arizona, & Florida CCW Permit
Taken the Level 1 Pistol Course
Utah, Arizona, and Florida are “Shall Issue” states when it comes to concealed weapons and they have a very generous Non-Resident permit process. If you travel out of the state of California you should consider getting this permit, it is EASY! Our class meets, and in our opinion exceeds requirements insuring you are well educated in the law and in use of deadly force justification and techniques to keep you safe. At ASP Firearm Training we provide you a student workbook with the material covered and we go the extra mile to give you carry techniques, and real world close quarters conflict training that a conceal carry permit holder may actually face in a fight.
In our class we will cover: